Letting a “friend” borrow my copy of John Green’s Looking for Alaska, was one of the worst things I’ve ever done. One of the most special things to me, with notes from a friend in the margins, and I will never see it again.
- it-smells-like-teen-angst likes this
- comealongmelodie likes this
- mrscondon reblogged this from hiphineaswhatudoing and added:
- hiphineaswhatudoing reblogged this from nancynuclear and added:
- hiphineaswhatudoing likes this
- deadrosesinthesun likes this
- yousaysuchprettyprettylies said: I would find that person take all there books and burn them in front of them. And then I would kill them. Slowly….but that’s just me.
- nancynuclear posted this